Saturday, July 31, 2010

LOVE having flowers to pick

David called after lunch to tell me Mark needed a place to get ready for some thing they were going to tonight. I was happy to have a reason to clean (for some reason it doesn't bother me to clean when someone is coming over, but can't stand it otherwise) BUT I didn't have much time... and he needed to shower so I needed to scrub the bathroom down. After all, he IS going to be the next Lieut. Gov.... but honestly, I wasn't thinking about THAT at all. I will never see him as anyone other than Darr... the funniest guy I know. We did manage to get everything clean, and I even had time to pick flowers. I feel like they distract from the messes and make it appear cleaner. ha That's a giant peach zinnia in the middle with some limelight hydrangeas and regular orange zinnias.

No comments: