Tuesday, October 19, 2010

more old posts...

10/15/05
Played "I Spy" on the way home from Ron and Kathy's. That game is a lot of fun with little kids who are soooo obvious. Isaac would always always always spy whatever was the most obvious thing within eyesight. "I spy somesing with my widdle eyes somesing green." Um, the big sign over the highway? "RIGHT!!!"

Did a personality test while at my inlaws (David's brother, brother's wife and their kids were there and my sis in law had the tests) and discovered I was "Orange." The description was pretty dead on too. Said I could sell anything and that is most definately NOT true and it said I'm not likely to finish something and when I get mad I run away... not true b/c I don't typically give up very easily... but everything else was accurate. It was interesting b/c it told you how you perceive yourself and how others perceive you... both seemed right and both were SO different. Shows you how your actions can be so easily misunderstood. I didn't know that musicians are most often orange til after I took the test... that was interesting.

Tomorrow youth choir sings in church and I'm singing "Call On Jesus." I don't like both those things falling on the same Sunday. I like to worry about one thing at a time :) I DID go over David's part with him... he is ready and promises to sing out. Y'all will be great :)

No comments: