Saturday, September 25, 2010

Monday, 26 September 2005
I think I can honestly say I played (volleyball) well tonight :) Not that I never messed up... but who NEVER messes up??? I *might* actually become good at it if I could play for more than a couple months out of the year.

Isaac had pictures done at his daycare today. They were doing his age right when I got him there... he almost missed it. He dressed up as a farmer, a razorback football player, a baseball player, and a little business man... he looked too cute!!

While taking a shower, Abigail looks at her belly and says, "I could never get a belly button ring." I say, "you don't have enough belly." She says, "No, I don't have enough button."

Isaac comes down the stairs... out of bed... shame on him... "GET BACK IN BED ISAAC." He says "I can't, I got a booger."

If you haven't noticed, #3 has a thing with boogers... he doesn't like them... and the world must stop til he gets them taken care off... far away from him.

This xanga thing is great for storing the funny things kids say :) I always forget em...

Sunday, 25 September 2005
Youth choir is going really well. A few more guys showed up tonight, so that is always good.

And yippahoo... thanks to a DVR I'm about to watch a commercial-free brand new episode of Grey's Anatomy.

AND I'm going to see Toxic Audio at UCA Thursday. Sounds interesting... in honor of that event, thought I'd change my song.

edit:

I'm going to be EXTREMELY upset if Christina (from Grey's Anatomy) has an abortion.

No comments: