I posted this on Facebook and am adding it here. I won't tag anyone b/c I only know a couple of Blogger folks right now :) Though if you are reading this, comment, I'd like to get to know you!
1. I always wanted 5 kids. I'm one short.
2. I have a pen pal I met thru Teen magazine in 1987. We were in each other's weddings and still write (though now it's email).
3. I have a thing with real dairy. I will never return to a restaurant that serves coffeemate instead of real from-a-cow cream.
4. I feel the same way about butter vs. margarine.
5. And the same with sugar/sweetener.
6. I like to walk thru graveyards and read tombstones.
7. I was 21 when I had my first drink. My best friend was getting married the next day and my mom bought us some champagne. I hated it.
8. I snack on sharp cheddar cheese.
9. I feel like I'm closer to heaven when I eat GOOD creme brulee.
10. I am always barefoot at home. I'd be barefoot everywhere if allowed.
11. I exclusively breastfed Isaac and Elijah for a year without giving them anything else.
12. I have been known to go to the movie theater just to buy popcorn, then leave.
13. My entire life I have always become the best of friends with someone who was soon to move away.
14. I had not read a book since the birth of Noah (he's 8) until I picked up Twilight. I read it in one day, then read the rest of the series (including the on-line Midnight Sun) in a week.
15. I will freak out at the sight of an English bulldog.
16. I like my steak very well done. If it looks like charcoal on the outside, great.
17. David and I met at Super Summer. We were both camp counselors.
18. I never sing in the car (or anywhere else), unless I'm practicing a song I have to perform.
19. I was in the top 10 at Miss Arkansas in 1996.
20. I really wanted to go on the Price is Right with Bob Barker and am seriously sad that I won't get to do that.
21. I've been baptized 3 times. As a baby (in a methodist church), at age 9 (after 'walking the aisle), and at age 21... 7 years after experiencing God's irresistible grace.
22. There was a time that I thought drums were evil and had no place in worship. I thought contemporary christian music belonged in my car, not in my church. Several years ago I listened to a sermon by Dr. John Wright about how wrong it was to feel that way. I felt like God Himself slapped me in the face and told me to wake up. 'It's not about me and what I want' kept ringing in my head. I fully and completely changed, instantly.
23. I am the most forgetful person I have ever met. If I've met anyone worse than I, I forgot.
24. I can out-eat anyone if eating crab legs.
25. I will often drink coffee rather than eat lunch. Coffee IS my breakfast.