Saturday, April 18, 2009

Best in Class


Today was State Festival. My 10th-12th grade choir received a Division II- Excellent rating. My 9th grade choir received a Division I- Superior rating and were also "Best in Class"... they got the highest scores of all ensembles in our division. Hurray for them :)
We sang early, so I was home by 11am. I got a lot done after that. Typed DETAILED information for the Branson trip next weekend... itinerary, weather, locations, maps, rooming list, spending money needs, packing list, rules, dress guidelines, and specific info about our stops. Took me the longest to find a place to stop for dinner after Silver Dollar City. I wanted it to be close, but not back toward Branson, cheap, but not fast food, and good. I found Danna's Barbeque and Burger Shop. It has great reviews and has menu items from $3 burgers to $21 rib platters.
I also got the family room and dining room all clean. It has been a month or so since I've moved all the furniture and vaccumed EVERYTHING.
I also treated myself to a cheeseburger from Burger Mama for dinner. I've been wanting to try it out ever since my neighbor Jill mentioned it in her blog. I've passed by it, but it has never looked appealing. Looks can be disceiving. Very very very good burger :)

1 comment:

Jill said...

Oooh...Burger Mama's...it is good. I love their fries, as well. :)