Monday, April 13, 2009

Ch-ch-ch chia! (and other pictures)

What is this? Yep, after 25+ years of curiosity, I finally got a chia pet. This one was on clearance... only reason I gave in. I worked hard to get every drop of the jelly-seed concoction on the tree... that wasn't a good thing. It would have sprouted better had I thinned them out. I've been pulling off mushy seeds and spreading out what is left to try to fix my over-zealous first attempt. Wish that had been mentioned in the directions...
still

once the thing starts sprouting it seems to grow right in front of your eyes.
This is the boys (and friend Nicholas :) in one of the activities before the Easter Egg hunt (ok, I did it, though I really feel funny calling it a hunt!)

Happy Elijah walking down the hall with Daddy to hunt for his eggs (in a classroom)

wanting a drink...

drinking...

drinking...

On our way to David's parent's house after church on Sunday... he fell asleep soon after :)

Here we are at David's parent's house. Elijah had fun playing peek a boo by walking around from one side of the kitchen, to the other.... here he is on one side...
(he lost his pants thanks to a blow-out)

and the other...

back to the first...

and around again.... he kept that golf club and plastic piece to tiddly winks in his hand amost the entire time he was there. He LOVES to carry things.

Abigail and Isaac playing 'tiger'


looking out the window... toys still in hand



Noah showing Grandmommy his new skill...

David's mom and the kids. They took pictures earlier in their Easter outfits... Abigail had changed (and Elijah lost his pants) by this time. I'll post the others if I can get them.

these were taken tonight right before bed

1 comment:

Jill said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful Easter! David's Mom looks like a classic hollywood movie star...she is so pretty!!