Thanks to Jill, y'all will hear some
The rules for Honest Scrap are:
1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap."
3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself. ((( since I just did the random things list... this will be tough!)))
Here it goes~
1. I get irritated if I am delegated TO and exactly HOW comes with it. Put me in charge of something, then my way comes with it.
2. When I delegate, I don't care how it is done. Just do it. Out of my hands, out of my head.
3. David and I go on a date about two, maybe three times a year.
4. Our 10 year anniversary trip was to the Southern Baptist Convention, with the kids.
5. We've never gone on a vacation without the kids.
6. In college, I dated (casually of course!) two guys named Ryan at the same time. When one would call and I wasn't in, my room mate would always ask for his phone number, even though this was at Ouachita and you only had to use the last 4 digits. I know they thought she was an idiot, but it was better than her saying "which one?"
7. All I ever wanted to be is a SAHM... but I also never dreamed I'd be able to teach part time and have such fabulous stress-free students. I have the best of both worlds.
8. I get excited when I see a blog, article, TV show... whatever, about ways to save money. But I'm usually disappointed b/c I already do what they suggest.
9. I don't think I will ever stop having the 'baby bug.'
10. I like practical gifts.
And I tag...