Well, E got bad again and was at Children's from about 9-12:30 last night. I probably would have waited til morning under normal circumstances, but not knowing what was causing the croup and having little to no understanding of flu symptoms (I've never had it, only time kids have had it was Abigail and Noah right after I had Isaac and I stayed away), I got worried more than usual. It was so strange that he got better and then got worse. But, I suppose an ear infection can cause that... which he has. He got a steroid shot last night and slept peacefully all night long. This morning he woke up a bear (typical with steroids... and lack of sleep) and would not let me get away. I thought the mudder was coming at 7:30 this morning. He still isn't here and under normal circumstances that would have caused for one stressful morning b/c I would have been going to school. I couldn't get a hold of him to find out what was going on... and need to go to Walgreen's to get Elijah's antibiotic. E is sleeping peacefully, finally. For the first hour and a half after he woke up (but still wanted to sleep), he wasn't really asleep, just resting all over me and if I dared try to move an inch, he'd get upset. I don't ever post pictures of my belly, but I'm making an exception b/c this is how E INSISTED on laying. He had to be on my bare belly OR ELSE!
He finally got good and 'out' and I was able to move. This is a much sweeter picture :)
And he is still asleep thankfully.
Mudder finally called and said it would be noon. So at least I can go get that antibiotic. I know they have unpredictable things come up on various jobs... but it is so dang annoying to not know what is going on.
Now the question is: to let E sleep or to put E in car and hope he goes back to sleep once there? He needs to get started on that antibiotic in order to feel better :(