Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday

I wish I had pictures to share. I've got to get better about that. Right now the camera is on the floor of my daughter's bedroom after she and two friends had a 'spa day.' They of course included makeovers.
I wanted to have friends over last night, but David didn't. I think he feared it would interfere with watching the game. Of course, that's what I was hoping for. One friend was coming over and with that, David said I could invite more. Still a small gathering, but it was fun. We had tacos and chips/dip. My cheese dip was looking rather low, so I added lots of stuff trying to fill up the pan... it began as the typical rotel/velveeta combo with a little chili powder, cumin, and garlic salt. I added 4 slices of american cheese, sour cream, and probably about 2 cups of finely grated sharp cheddar. I wasn't sure it would melt right, but I had it heating over a double boiler... maybe that helped. I think we'll eat the rest of it when my friend Kimmi comes over to cut my hair in a bit :)
Speaking of which... I need to go wash my hair before she gets here...

No comments: