Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Baby Clothes

This is what I've gotten Levi. I love this little outfit b/c you can snap the bottom part differently and make a gown.

It also came with a bib, but I hate bibs. Cute little duckie booties :)

I got this set for the outfit on the left. That's what he'll wear home from the hospital. I like the outfit in the middle too, but don't love the one on the right.

And here's this cute little guy dancing with Barney as he sings "I love you... you love me..." etc

5 comments:

Jill said...

Cute stuff!!

I'm still wondering what I should bring A home in.

jensoup said...

I love all the outfits:) I had a few of those that could snap to a gown-I loved them...I love gowns,all my babies wore them.....but I'm a bib girl,I hate stains:)

becca said...

I hate stains, but I've never had a problem with breastmilk staining... that's IF they spit up and except for Noah, none of mine have been bit spitters.

jensoup said...

mine did stain but I also gave vits-to T that is. The others it was fine ,but once they had cereal it stained.They also were ALL messy nursers-I had fast milk-ha

becca said...

I don't give them anything but breastmilk for the first year. I had milk overload with Noah, but he was massive and ate really fast (and also the one who spit up). Haven't had a problem with the others.