Friday, April 16, 2010

Dallas

I am sitting on the bus at Dallas Baptist University while my students watch "The Fantasticks" in a theater that did not have a graceful exit. Levi was asleep and he doesn't typically wake up crying but obviously I wasn't going to risk it. I would have had to walk thru the side of the stage right in front of the tech folks to leave. Very small theater. So- walked down to the bus which was interesting bc this place is full of stairs with no ramps. BeaUtiful campus though so I didn't mind the walk. Was a little scary strolling Levi down some STEEP hills but I took my shoes off and went slow :). He is now awake and playing with toys. I think he is enjoying the brak from LOTS of activity. He's been great. Choir sang great in the festival today too. Got a superior rating and a trophy. May get 'best overall' but don't know yet. We also sang in the chapel at Farmer's Branch Historical park and the 'chapel' here which is bigger than most first baptist churches. It is huge and the acoustics were fabulous.
Tomorrow it is Six Flags and home. Hope he does well on the trip home. He slept practically the whole way here. He's been doing so well. It is good that he is sitting up. He's loving his toys.
Still have pictures I need to upload going back to Abigail's birthday a month ago! I'll get there... One of these days.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

The Davidson Den said...

Boy, don't I know the feeling...(trying to get there). How's the campaign going?
By the way, we need another sign!! Ours was demolished by high winds! (Maybe something to do with our sloped yard. I don't know.)