Thursday, January 29, 2009

My favorite guys... at the time

I received notice that aol pictures was closing, but I could transfer my pictures to photoworks. I didn't think I had any pictures at aol, but figured I'd better find out. I opened up my account and saw this one. At the time, these were my favorite guys. Of course, now there are 2 more :)
And the others:

Not sure what I'm looking at... probably Abigail. Noah is looking right at Daddy :)

My brood at the time. Noah is about 6 months, Abigail 21


Noah was a very happy baby.

very


Abigail was born with a ton of hair and kept it all... which made her look a lot older than she was. She is not yet two here.

Drying her hair... while she brushes her teeth with two toothbrushes...

They grow so fast!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Okay, look how young David looks! (not that he looks old now :) I see Abigail in him, in that first photo. We've been going through old photos, the past few days, and just laughing our heads off. I love going back and looking at them.

Thanks for sharing!

CP said...

I see a real resemblance with Elijah in those pics of Noah. "They must be brothers."

Anonymous said...

ohhhh-you look so young-not that you look old now,but you look like a kid:)