Sunday, May 17, 2009

Day is done, gone the sun

BUSY day. Why did it have to be so gorgeous? I wanted to be outside SO badly. I have plants still waiting to get in the dirt. With all the rain and stuff going on, I haven't been able to plant... and they are outgrowing their pots. My hydrangea is thankful for all the rain we've gotten. The limelight is always gorgeous. It seems to thrive regardless of weather... but the "Endless Summer" is a lot pickier. The brightest blue blooms are about to flourish though!
TOMORROW is the ultrasound. For the first time I'm more anxious to find out if the baby is healthy than the sex. I've taken that for granted in the past. I haven't thought about that being the REAL reason for the ultrasound... I've only thought about the sex. I don't know if it is b/c they have slapped this "high risk" label on me due to being 35 or if it is that that I'm more aware of problems now that I'm older and know so many who have had problems. Whatever it is, I am anxious to find out if everything is ok and I am much more concerned with that than whether it is a boy or a girl. I really will be happy with either.
SO until then...

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Praying for you now.

Jill said...

Praying that everything is perfect! And that it's a girl. ;)