Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Top 10 Reasons Why I Love My Mom
by Noah

1. One of the best people I've met in my entire life.
2. A very, very, very sweet person.
3. One of the best directors in all of Arkansas.
4. The best female singer I've ever known.
5. She is a very, very nice person to all citizens of Arkansas.
6. Always generous to the public.
7. She is always prepared for something.
8. She has a great mind.
9. She always loves me.
10. She is a really great mom and teacher.


I had to share those. I thought they were really sweet, but some of them made me laugh, especially the wording. I have no idea where he came up with them.
I hope all of you have a great Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Jill said...

This made me laugh and cry! So sweet. And he's right...you are a very, very nice person to ALL citizens of Arkansas. :) You have some precious kiddos.

Happy Mother's Day, girl!