Friday, August 14, 2009

This week

School has gone well for all of us. It's just been crazy getting back into the swing of things. Thankfully my mom was here to watch E. That helped tremendously. Everything is so much crazier during school. We've also been dealing with the car issue. We got a Malibu today. We're grateful we don't have to share, but were hoping for a car to fit all of us. We *thought* we were going to be able to get a Traverse which we LOVED, but the MPG needed to be 2 better than the Cadillac and it was only 1. We had been told 1 by one salesman, but that wasn't right according to the cash for clunkers program. SO regular ol car it is. Still amazing to think we are paying less for this car and buying it than what we paid for the PT Cruiser years ago... and were leasing it.
Who knows, maybe we're just supposed to keep this car for when the kids are driving.
Can you believe I'm 7 months along? I can't. I'll barely be back in school before I'll be off again.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I'm so glad you guys were able to get a 2nd car. Sorry it wasn't the one you wanted though...there seem to be a lot of rules for the cash for clunkers thing.

Is your pregnancy flying by? Because mine is!! :)

The Davidson Den said...

Y'all had a Cruiser once? Did you like it? (Not that I'm in the market...I've just always liked the way they look.)