Friday, August 21, 2009

Tonight we had Meet the Eagles at the high school. Found out Tuesday the Elem. Cheerleaders were supposed to be there. Then found out last night she could wear her uniform to school... which I still had to alter.

Then we get there early so she could practice. They had some cute stuff to do.

They took a group picture... but there is no picture of them on the field b/c they walked on, and walked off. That's it.
After taking her to a slumber party and talking to the mom for an hour or so (we were both starved for adult conversation :) I came home. Elijah would take my phone, push the button on the side to make it a camera, hand it to me, then climb in the chair and say "cheese." After each picture, he'd climb down to see it on my phone. This one was the best... though I wish some of the ones of him with his hands on his cheeks really cheesing it up would have turned out... sometimes he was too anxious to see it after he posed that they blurred.

And then he climbed in my lap and wanted one of both of us.

2 comments:

Jill said...

She looks so cute in her uniform!

The Davidson Den said...

Elijah is SUCH a cutie. Gabe is just now getting into smiling big for the cam, too. Noah, on the other hand...