Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I'm ready! I'm ready!

With the exception of the electricity... which will be finished up Thursday, I'm ready... and I don't need to be here for the electricity. I finished typing out the sub plans, organizing permission slips, filling out POs, bus requests... etc. I also got a little party from the teachers and was blessed with a nice gift. I of course didn't expect a thing. This is my 5th child after all. But they had a little party anyway and tied money to the cupcake trees. I was surprised, but very grateful. I don't have a digital camera. I have the one my dad gave me when he got a new one, and it has been great, but the battery door broke and now the battery is missing. I had it taped in... but it is still gone. I didn't get anything for my birthday (intentionally, this is in no way a fault of David's... I told him not to spend any money bc I knew we needed it for the bonus room... and he knows I really mean it when I say that). But I will get a digital camera with what they gave me. This is a big ol relief b/c I of course don't want to be without a camera when Levi comes! Only problem is... David went to Best Buy and discovered they are having a big sale on cameras this weekend, so we'll wait. I don't anticipate Levi coming any earlier than Tuesday, but of course: you never know.

No comments: