Monday, October 5, 2009

Pumpkin Belly


We plan on doing this again and taking a picture with a real camera... this is with my phone. I wanted to do a "trial run" so David could channel his inner artist (he painted in high school but hasn't done much since then) and figure out exactly how to do it... and 'just in case' Levi comes earlier than planned. I saw a friend's profile pic like this last year... and I really thought she was holding a pumpkin. I told her I was never hugely pregnant in October but would have loved to have done that if I were. I had *no* clue I'd be hugely pregnant THIS October. As soon as I realized I would be... I knew I wanted to do this.

So, here are our trial run pictures. Hopefully I'll get a chance to take some better ones... kids in real clothes and not pajamas for one. If we make it to the pumpkin patch (weather won't cooperate until Sunday) I'd love to take one there, but I'll have to be REALLY brave to sit in the midst of a public pumpkin patch holding my belly... but it'd make a GREAT picture :)
Elijah kissed my belly all on his own, but we had to ask him to do it again to take a picture :)

1 comment:

Jill said...

I love this!!

I just saw the weather and it said Friday and Saturday are clear...maybe you can go before Sunday.