Thursday, October 8, 2009

WOW!!

I found ONE Nursing Nest in all of internetland that was available for purchase. I searched every store and none of them had them in stock. Ebay had ONE. I figured it would go for more than the purchase price since it was the ONLY one available, but gave it a shot. I got it for $7.50 ($17 with shipping)!! And of course, I chopped up a memory foam pillow no more than ONE HOUR ago in an attempt to make my own. Oh well.
I just searched Ebay again and they do have more available now... I looked almost a week ago and set a maximum bid then... and basically forgot about it.
The electricians are here now installing the fan and hooking up all the electricity. YEY. In my hunt for small fan light bulbs, guess what I found?? The battery to the old digital camera OF COURSE. I could return the other camera, but I don't think I will. It is smaller, takes movies, and is faster. I'm more likely to carry around a smaller camera and capture more memories.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I'm going to have to go on and try to get one!!