Monday, October 12, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Today is going by slowly. I've touched up the paint in the kitchen, thoroughly scrubbed the sink, cleaned the trash compactor, done some laundry... and of course done the constant picking up... I'd like to get out but the city is coming to approve the final wiring. I can't go anywhere until they come. And of course, they'll probably come right after I put E down so I'm still stuck!
Here is a picture from the pumpkin patch. I'm not real happy with it, but it'll do. I found a much better place to take it later but no one else cared to re-do it. I don't like the cars behind us :( This was taken with our new camera... higher resolution= less real looking pumpkin :) The stem is real:)

We watched pig races...

Went on a hayride...

(Elijah was waving bye to the pigs)

It is also a Christmas Tree farm...



Pet some goats...





Chased chickens...

Played on hay...

Elijah didn't want to stop playing for a picture.

There was lots of fun stuff in those hay bales :)




3 comments:

Jill said...

I love the pic and think the pumpkin belly is amazing! :) David should start a side business of painting pregnant bellies. HA!

The Davidson Den said...

That's OUR Christmas tree farm! (where we go, that is) Great pictures!

Karen said...

Looks like you guys had a great time...one last hip hoorah before Levi? Cute pics!