Friday, July 31, 2009

New Bedding

Not much of an exciting day today. Got some stuff put up in the attic, but not a whole lot. We've got a lot more to do before the drywall guys can come out. I did go through some clothes that the little guy can wear and am washing them now. I need to clean out a drawer to put them in though.
Went to Wal Mart tonight. Abigail got to pick out some new bedding for being such a good helper while I was gone.

She's been wanting it for a while. It will go in the bonus room. There will be a bedroom area under the eaves... it's about 12x8, but with slanted ceilings so it feels much smaller... and a media room area, about 16x13 or so. I'll of course take pictures when it's all done.
That's all I've got today!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Cute bedding! Is she getting that cool hot pink headboard too!? :)