Sunday, July 5, 2009

Well, I had 3 episodes of Gilmore Girls to catch up on, so I got my other pictures on here... Abigail took quite a few pictures on the way there unbeknownst to me. Thought I'd include one...

They love going to the pool.



Isaac learned how to dive. He didn't really know he was diving. He was just jumping head first.

I didn't get many of Abigail jumping off the board.

But here's one of her getting out :)

Elijah went down the slide twice but since I was in the water waiting to catch him and David was on the ladder behind him... I didn't get a picture. Here's one of him putting my shoe on and my mom taking a picture :)

Back at my mom's I wanted to get a picture of them on her couch, but Elijah had other ideas.

Thought I'd share a common viewpoint of mine. Yes, that is my big belly that Elijah is standing under.

We didn't go to a fireworks show like we usually do. It had been raining and we didn't want to sit on wet grass... plus we had to be at church early b/c David was leading the music. We stopped on the way home and bought some to light. This is how Noah and Elijah were the entire time.

And this is how Isaac and Abigail were :) Isaac especially wanted to be right up there with us lighting them... of course we didn't let him.

We didn't just buy sparklers, but didn't get anything real big either. Just fountains, roman candles, and some things that twirled on the ground... still... this was Noah and Elijah. Noah loved getting the attention from him for a change.





I'm pretty sure they are looking at the moon here.



I finally got a decent picture of the 4 of them. Couldn't get Elijah to look at me, but at least he's not fussing and the others are smiling :)

1 comment:

The Davidson Den said...

I commend you on that last one. I happen to know how VERY difficult it is to get those.