Sunday, July 5, 2009

Thursday

I'm a little behind and don't see me getting everything posted tonight, so I'll start with Thursday. We went to these cute girls' house to swim. Courtney... she's due a month before I am but I look like I'm a month overdue next to her, and Claire... she's a few months younger than Elijah. Elijah just smiles when he says her name. It is so cute.















We swam for a couple hours, ate hot dogs, and swam some more. Elijah didn't go down for his nap until about 1:30, but he slept til 4!
Thursday night I went to another friend's pool for a "Girls Night Out." I was in desperate need. LOTS of girls from church were there. I'm about to enter the "can't go anywhere b/c I have a newborn" period... which yes, I do love, but it is all the more reason that I would like to get out every once in a while before then.

No comments: