Saturday, October 9, 2010

10/06/2005
Well today was fun... ha. Ran around and accomplished nothing. But that's ok. There are worse things I could have been doing. The location for jr/sr really needs to be decided a full year in advance. I got a blister on my toe from running 4 blocks on capitol in high heeled shoes. Didn't hurt at the time... but it sure does now :(

Going to Catholic's game tonight. David is friends with someone whose son plays there... and he has a 4 yr old. We thought we'd cheer Wesley in the band :)

I have decided to take a break from choir (adult choir at church). That will be weird for me. I've always been in choir at church... from First Baptist Fort Smith to First Baptist Malvern to Immanuel in Little Rock... and now 7 years at LRFBC, with only a few weeks off whenever I had a baby. But Noah needs me in the pew right now, so that's where I'm going to be.

...edit...

my night was oh so much fun. Noah got a stomach bug... first one this household has gotten in over a year. Guess our house is fully broken in now. All the phenegren had expired :( After going to bed at 12...I got up at 2 with him throwing up every 15 minutes. Cycle didn't slow down til 5:30. Now it will probably go thru us all this weekend. Joy joy joy.

No comments: