Sunday, October 31, 2010

I am exhausted! Decided to have a campaign party here Tuesday night bc it would be more enjoyable to not have to worry about the kids. I didn't want to lug them out to a restaurant or hotel. I'd be miserable. Didn't want to leave them out either. But that meant some serious cleaning had to be done with no time to do it. I have been so busy and even when I *am* home I really can't do much bc of Levi and Elijah. Last week was a blur. Stayed home from church Wednesday night to work. Had a lifechamps (N & Is play, David coaches) football game Thursdau that I thought we had to win or we'd have a game election night. We lost. But turns out we're still #2 so we got a buy and don't play til Thursday in the play-offs.
Friday had a HS football game- choir does alma mater/nat'l anthem. But my mom had come down so she got a lot done Friday with no kids in the house.
Saturday I left at 6am and didn't return til 8pm. All Region auditions- at the worst possible time. My mom had the kids while David campaigned. Boys helped him some.
Stayed home this morning. Felt bad about it but I just had to. Worked til about 3:30 solid then started getting everyone ready for halloween. Got home around 8 and got to work again. Still not done- but getting there! Will be worth it when my house is clean from top to bottom- that NEVER happens. Wouldn't be able to do it had my mom not come down. She has worked hard too and will be worn out by Wednesday I'm sure!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

Jill said...

Thank God for Mamas!!! :)