Monday, November 23, 2009

I propped L up after feeding him. He was happily sitting there for the longest time... and then...

he was O-U-T.

Let's see... what have I been up to since Thursday? I'm not real sure, but I know I've been busy. Yesterday we had the thanksgiving church meal after the morning service. We usually do it on a Tuesday night. At first I thought I liked it that way... but then I remembered how much I enjoyed going to that Tuesday night service when I came home from college. It was always when I got to see people I hadn't seen in a while. We also had the Lord's Supper at that time. I got to take a picture of Isaac participating in his first Lord's Supper since it was in the gym :) I wouldn't have brought out the camera in the sanctuary during a church service (not sure why though, it is a memorable occasion... wouldn't think twice about snapping a pic while they were singing with the children's choir... but I'd feel silly snapping one during the Lord's Supper... I suppose b/c it is supposed to be reverent and well, it wasn't so reverent in the gym...). Will have to post it later as the computer I'm on doesn't have a card slot and upload time is very slow with the cord...

The kids are out of school all week. We went to church so I could work out this morning. I might go tomorrow too and just have Abigail go in the playroom with E. There was nursery for him this morning. Then we went to the Chick Fil A in Bryant to use the free kids' meals coupons we got at Geyer Spring Fest. Came home... and went through the big drawer I keep L's clothes in. Found some stuff I put on the wrong side (where I thought I only had bigger stuff) that he's already outgrown. Oops. I took out all the newborn and 0-3 months sized outfits. Fattie has outgrown them.

We typically invite everyone and anyone to our house and my mom comes down and does most of the cooking. This year, it ended up only being my parents who were going to come, so we're going up there instead. I thought we might leave Tuesday so we could go to the thanksgiving service at the church I grew up at... but then remembered they too did it on Sunday. So we'll go on Wednesday with the return day in limbo depending on how well the little boys sleep. I'll be glad to have a change of scenery for a few days. And I'd REALLY like to sneak out after the kids go to bed and see The Blind Side. Yeah, you thought I was going to say New Moon, didn't ya? And I'd like to see that too... but I think The Blind Side comes first. It looks like my kind of movie. And as much as I loved the books, I have a hard time seeing Taylor Lautner as anything other than Shark Boy.

No comments: